Tuesday 29 September 2009

Finance:

First stop today, Satins lair........................ not the worst visit iv had, though as usual, another person to see who iv not met before. I was also informed of stuff I should have been told before, no shock there! I keep being told I need to go for jobs I have no interest in doing, why is that? Would you tell a doctor to work in McDonalds? of course not..... At least I left not wanting to throw myself infront of the bus stop outside, so that makes a nice change... there is a reason why these places have security, its funny, on my first visit, I found it odd, by the end of my first visit, I too nearly had to be restrained from smacking some patronising idiot behind a desk.......So i guess the security is a good idea! :-D

Marital Status: 

So, like many women, im on the dating train, but wondering if i should throw myself off... Dating disasters, iv lost count! My last adventure was a lunch, which was so bad, I had met, eaten and gone all in the space of 45mins..... I think I was generous. Within this time I had been bored to death by a sports mad (not that you could tell by the looks of him the description "athletic" should not be used by golfers) middle aged man, who apparently was still a "mummys boy" and seemed more interested in the football scores than looking at me. Maybe next time ill wear a football kit! Even more shocking was the fact he thought we had "fun". I think i would have had more fun smacking myself in the face with a wet fish.  


2 comments:

  1. wow that really sucks! im sorry but um i wouldnt give up you have to hit a view bumps in the road to get to the smoothe spotts so just keep trying!! hey check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with the comment above! You gotta weed out the ones you don't like to get to the ones you do. Good luck with everything, the dating game is definitely a complicated one!!

    ReplyDelete