Monday 28 September 2009

First Blog

Age: 36

Sex: Not getting enough! but female incase your interested...

Marital Status: Single, or "leper" according to most of the free world

Employment Status: Unemployed and signing on, at the "job" centre, I say that word in the loosest of terms, it should be called "Satens holiday home" ......

Financial Status: Ha Ha Ha

Children: Zero

What brings me to blog? : 

Wondering what the hell is going to happen with my life, on a daily basis it seems a struggle of up and down and has got to almost "comedic" stages of catastrophe, thought it would be good to vent.....

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there!
    I like your blog. You have a great sense of humor. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the dating scene is so unpredictable, you want a tall guy and u end up with shortie, u prefer a build guy, u end up with a bag of bones, hang in there, it does get better!

    ReplyDelete